These companies distribute catalogues and sell products adapted for blind and visually impaired people. You will find items like: lamps and magnifiers, scales - (talking and large print), measuring aids, timers, watches and clocks - (talking, Braille and Low Vision), large print and Braille playing cards, along with many other helpful items. There are products to help you with any task that you need to perform. If you need help in using or deciding on products to buy contact your state agency for the blind.
- Independent Living Aids – offers a selection of aids for daily living designed to assist the visually disabled.
- MAXI AIDS – Independent living products for blind and visually impaired people.
- LS&S Group – specializes in products for visually and hearing impaired people.
- Ann Morris Enterprises – offers a personally-selected line of products for the blind and visually impaired.
- American Printing House for the Blind (APH) – product catalogs.
- Dynamic Living – Assistive Technology for independent living.
- Eschenbach Vision Aids – Their vision aids include magnifiers, telescopes, sun filters, binoculars, and electronic reading devices (CCTVs)
- Full Life Products – They sell big button phones, talking caller IDs, talking calculators and VoiceMate Organizer
- California Canes – They have canes made from 100% carbon fiber instead of aluminum.
- Talking Rx™ – It fits onto the bottom of your pill bottle to assist you in taking any prescribed medication.
- ALL–BRAILLE – They do: Braille menus, Braille documents, Braille business cards, Braille manuals, rubber stamps, custom signs and awards, etc.
- Speak To Me – A catalog of talking products.
- Braille Jewelry – decorated with actual Braille words and phrases.
- Creative Adaptations for Learning (CAL) – Tactile illustrations and Braille: flashcards, alphabet cards, counting cards, notecards, greeting cards, Shapes & Rhymes Books.
- Toys and Play – This page from the (ROPARD) site has examples of toys which are appropriate for visually impaired children and links to toy makers.